Snow and Ice Management
Free Consultations | Seasonal, Inch, Time & Materials Pricing | Over 20 Years of Dedicated Service
Zero-Tolerant Snow & Ice Management Services
Backed by over 20 years of experience serving a wide range of customers, the management team at Mid-Atlantic Property Maintenance, LLC understands how to design a program that will meet the specific needs of any size business or property with any size budget.
Our zero-tolerant response policy and automatic 3-day ice watch service gives property owners and property management companies the peace of mind they need in a snow management company to focus on other important tasks. From the first flake to the last push of our plow, Mid-Atlantic Property Maintenance, LLC has you covered with curb-to-curb service, walkway clearing, and de-icing products, all included in your price.
MAPM is a proven one-stop-shop for comprehensive snow and ice management services and our 24-hour snow hotline means your area manager is just a phone call away before, during, and after an event, 24/7/365.
Major Benefits Of Anti-icer to Property Owners
- Less damage to shopping carts
- Less traction of materials into facilities
- Prevents the bond between frozen precipitation and paved surfaces.
- Proactive rather than reactive.
- Less chlorides on the ground at the end of the storm will reduce your sodium footprint by 20%.
- Often faster results in colder temperatures with combination treatment of liquid brine and rock salt.
During the Storm we are working to keep you working
- Maintenance plowing clears entries, exits, arteries, parking spot areas and walkaways. Ice melt is applied as needed.
- Full plowing clears all blacktop and walk areas curb-to-curb with final post-storm treatments.
- Real-time updates are available 24/7 from your Mid-Atlantic Property Maintenance Area Manager.
After the Storm we don’t stop for another 3 days
- 3-Day automatic ice watch service gives you protection as additional products are applied as needed for up to 3 days after each event.
- Third-party weather verification email is sent from TrueWeather to all customers after every event indicating the exact type and amount of precipitation that fell in your property’s zip code.
Reach out to us for free consultation
Engage your snow removal contract early for our best pricing!
Types of Commercial Properties We Service for Snow & Ice Management
- Industrial/Distribution Centers
- Shopping Centers/Mixed Use/Retail
- Schools and Colleges
- Religious Institutions
- Healthcare Institutions
Winter Is Coming